Mountain Summer in the Ahrntal
Take a deep breath – on the sunny south side of the Zillertal Alps, you’ll find a fantastic natural jewel!
In the green Pustertal, you’ll find a distinctively beautiful side valley: the Ahrntal, which boasts an extensive trail network – perfect for hikers, mountain climbers, and mountain bikers. In inviting alpine meadows and mountain huts, typical regional specialties are served. Just above Enzianhof, you can easily reach the Ahrntal Sun Trail on foot. Stroll comfortably past centuries-old farms, with happy cows grazing on lush meadows filled with mountain herbs.
- 80 elemental three-thousand-metre mountains, 35 mountain lakes, 850 km of hiking trails, 164 farmed alpine pastures, and 7 alpine huts
- 3 summer mountain railways take you up high
- Adventurous mountain bike and bicycle tours
- Climbers show off their skills at the high ropes course
- Rafting and canyoning thrills
- Horseback riding and trekking in the idyllic Ahrntal
- The longest and most spectacular alpine roller coaster in South Tyrol