Winter Dreams in the Ahrntal
Pure skiing pleasure – experience an adventurous world of winter sports at Klausberg, Speikboden, and Kronplatz
The Kronplatz ski region is full of superlatives, including three fabulous ski areas: Klausberg, with the highest alpine roller coaster; Speikboden, with the longest natural toboggan run; and Kronplatz, with ski slopes in all directions. The alluring beauty of the snow-covered natural landscape is best enjoyed during a snowshoe hike, a ski tour, or a fun toboggan ride. Finally, cap off your eventful day with a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride.
- 3 top ski areas, 192 kilometres of slopes, modern mountain railways up to 2500 m, family-friendly ski schools, snow parks for freestylers, and – thanks to the artificial snow makers – the entire winter season has 100% guaranteed snow!
- 50 km of bright, sunny trails
- 49 ski touring peaks with untouched deep snow slopes
- Fantastic snowshoeing and winter hikes
- 10 toboggan runs, including the longest natural toboggan run in South Tyrol