Holiday at the farm in the Ahrntal
All our vacation apartments are designed in modern alpine style and offer plenty of room, along with every comfort. We used natural solid wood from native larch and stone pine trees. The farmyard spring provides crystal clear drinking water, while the light-flooded rooms ensure a friendly living experience.
The biggest highlight, however, is the breathtaking alpine panorama combined with the sun-drenched location. Large windows and balconies connect the comfortable interior to the surrounding rural cultural and natural landscape.
Children under 5 stay free.
The final cleaning is included in the daily rates.
A local tax of 1.20 € per person per night applies for guests aged 14 and up. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and must be paid on site.
Holiday with the dog
We ask for your understanding that no pets are allowed at Enzianhof.
Check-in and check-out
On your check-in day, your vacation apartment will be available starting from 2 pm. On your check-out day, we ask that you please vacate the apartment by 10 am. In case of late check-in or early check-out, the full price of your booked holiday period will be charged.
Deposit After making your reservation, we ask that you please transfer a deposit in the amount of 200 € per vacation apartment per week to our account within 7 days. Your reservation will be confirmed as soon as we receive this deposit.
Cancellation In case of cancellation up to 60 days before your scheduled arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
Good to know:
- WiFi (full coverage in indoor and outdoor areas)
- Cots (available on request)
- All vacation apartments are non-smoking
- Underfloor heating in all rooms (in the bathroom additional radiator)
- Sheets available
- Parking available
- Ski and bike storage available
- Ski boot dryer
- Laundry room for our guests free of charge
HOLIDAYPASS PREMIUM AHRNTAL You receive the Ahrntal vacation region’s premium discount card with us. This card includes many exclusive highlights:
- Free use of all public transportation methods in South Tyrol: buses and ski busses, regional trains, mountain railways (Mühlbach-Meransen, Bozen-Ritten)
- Discounts for many activities, museums, and events
- Varied weekly programs for the whole family: mountain tours, alpine hikes, Kneipp cures, curling, snowshoeing, lantern hikes…