Take a look at our prices and included services.
|Period||2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.||5 pers.||6 pers.|
|09.09.2023 - 16.12.2023||110 €||140 €||170 €||200 €||230 €|
- Children up to 3 years of age stay for free.
- Children from 3 to 14 years of age: € 20 per night
- We provide cots and baby seats free of charge
The final cleaning is included in the price.
For people 14 years of age or older, a local tax of 1.75 € per person (from 01.01.2024 – 2.40 € per person) per night will be charged. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
After your booking, we request that you transfer a deposit (booking security) in the amount of 250 € per holiday apartment and per week of holiday within 7 days to our account. Your reservation is only binding upon receipt of this deposit and our written confirmation.
In case of cancellation within 30 days prior to the start of your holiday, we will retain the deposit.
Check-in / check-out
On your arrival day, your holiday apartment will be available starting from 2:00 pm. On your departure day, we ask that you vacate the holiday apartment by 09:30 am at the latest. In case of late arrival or early departure, the booked holiday period will be charged in full.
Prices are quoted based on a minimum stay of 5 nights in high season and 4 nights in low season.
We accept your payment in cash (max. 4.999,99 €) or as an up-front payment via bank transfer.
We ask for your understanding that no pets are allowed at Enzianhof.
Comfortable living at the farm
- High-speed internet (WLAN) with full coverage in the indoor and outdoor areas.
- Fresh spring water: The mineral-rich drinking water in your holiday apartment comes from our farm spring.
- Restful sleep and allergy-free living thanks to the fresh mountain air and high-quality natural materials.
- Baby and infant equipment: If you are travelling with a small child, we will gladly provide you with a cot and a highchair.
- Bedding, dishes, hand and bath towels, and many other amenities are available in your apartment.
- Towel replacement and laundry room: On request, we will replace your hand towels (as required). You can also use the in-house laundry room with modern equipment free of charge.
- Private Access to the Farm: upon arrival you will receive a remote control for opening the entrance gate to the farm. In spring, summer and autumn, the farm can be reached via the public road and through a private driveway.
- Covered parking lots are available right at the accommodation.
- The final cleaning is included in the price.
- Relaxing infrared cabin: A Physiotherm infrared cabin with room for two people can be found in your holiday apartment. Soothing deep heat enters the body via the infrared rays and creates a gentle feeling of warmth. This promotes circulation, detoxifies the body, relieves cramps, and alleviates rheumatic pain and suffering in the back and neck area.
- Natural swimming ponds: There are two swimming ponds on the farm grounds, which are fed from pure mountain spring water, so you can feel the refreshing tingle on your skin while you swim.
- Kneipp basin: stimulating and circulation-promoting – just right for tired feet after an eventful hike.
- Resting and energy places: On the extensive farm grounds, you will find many idyllic spots to relax with deck chairs. Make yourself comfortable, watch the clouds roll by, and find some well-deserved relaxation.
Leisure time fun
- Natural playground: Right at the mill, you will find a playground with a slide, swing set, play tower, sandbox, brook, ponds, and raft. While your children play, you have everything in sight and can relax on the deck chairs.
- Farm animals: Children’s eyes will light up while petting our sweet alpacas, miniature goats, sheep, and rabbits.
- Slackline: The playful training on the elastic synthetic fibre line not only improves your sense of balance, but also strengthens your deep muscles – a demanding workout for the body and mind that is also incredibly fun.
- Barbecue area: with stone slab, charcoal, and all the accessories for real grill masters!
- Toboggan run: In the winter, a small, well-maintained toboggan run leads from the farm down to the mill. You can borrow toboggans and snow disks any time at our depot free of charge.
- Guest lounge: In the communal area of the house, you will find our small farm library, board and card games, children’s books, hiking maps, ski slope maps, informational material about the Ahrntal holiday region, and a large satellite TV.
Ski and bicycle storage room
- Ski boot dryer: To ensure that your ski and cross-country boots are dry and ready for the next morning, simply place them in your personal safety cabinet with built-in ski boot dryer.
- Bicycles and sports equipment: can be kept in the storage room.
- Toboggans and snowshoes: can be borrowed free of charge at any time.
- Easy to access: The depot is located right in the covered parking lot.
You receive the Holidaypass Premium free of charge during your stay with us. With this benefit card, you can use all public transportation across South Tyrol free of charge*, including public and ski buses, regional trains, and two cable cars (Mühlbach-Meransen, Bozen-Ritten). The shuttle bus lines 439 (from Monguelfo) and 442 (from Toblach) to Lago di Braies lake are excluded.
Thanks to this benefit card, you receive discounts for museums, events, and the weekly program of the Ahrntal holiday region.
Cable cars free in May and June
Our guests are entitled to free and unlimited use of the Klausberg and Speikboden lift systems in May and June.
Hop in with your backpack, stroller, or mountain bike! The gondolas quickly take you up to an altitude of 2,510 metres, where you can enjoy a magnificent 360° mountain panorama. The Ahrntal hiking region stands out with experiences for the whole family. There’s something for everyone: crystal-clear mountain lakes, rustic alpine huts, local specialties, hiking trails, via ferrata, mountain bike tours, zipline, alpine coaster, water adventure park, balance course, petting zoos, and so much more…
Start of the summer season:
- Klausberg from 18.05 to 30.06.2024
- Speikboden from 01.06 to 30.06.2024
The specific summer operating hours of the lifts can be found here: Skiworld Ahrntal